Congratulations on being an Official Selection of HollyWeb Festival 2019!
Please make sure to give us all the deliverables (technical info form, and screening file(s) byFEBRUARY 15th. If we do not receive the information by then, you will not be screening, or be eligible to receive any awards.
Sending us your files
1. Complete and submit theTECHNICAL INFORMATION FORM for your respective project. If you have more than one project screening at HollyWeb, you will have to complete a separate form for EACH project.
2. If you are a series, you may choose what episode(s) you want to be screened. Awards decisions have already been made, and the file you decide to screen will have no bearing on award decisions. Our best advice is to keep in mind that your screening audience may not have seen your project before. Pick an episode (or episodes - if you are a short form series with two episodes coming in under 10 minutes), that you think will best represent your project in front of a new audience.
2. PLEASE title your file with the name of your project, and if you are sending two episodes (only applicable for short form series), please number them so that we know which one you want to play first (example - MYPROJECT1 and MYPROJECT2)
3. If you are a short form series playing 2 episodes (with a combined run time of under 10 minutes), please keep in mind they play one right after the other.
4. Send us your episode file(s) via DropBox to the link we provided you,oraddress to if using another file share service (Google Drive, etc.)
After all of the files have been sent to us, we will begin scheduling. We cannot guarantee any specific screening days or time, and we will not be accepting any special requests for specific screening allotments. The screening schedule will be out in the beginning of March. Each screening day begins at 12pm (Noon), and will continue through until 8 or 9pm.
The festival runs from Tuesday March 26th - Saturday March 30th.
Saturday March 30th (evening)- Blue Carpet, Awards Ceremony, Party (@Avalon Hollywood)
As part of your Official Selection, you are entitled to choose between a couple of options of complimentary tickets. Please e-mail us at email@example.com with your ticket package choice (and names associated with tickets) as soon as possible.
Your package options are:
1. ONE All-Access Pass to the festival (includes access to Industry Day, all Screening Blocks and Q&As, festival parties/networking opportunities, and the Blue Carpet/Awards Ceremony. Any other tickets for cast/crew etc. will have to be purchased separately. We will not be offering any additional discounted tickets.
2. FIVE tickets to your specific screening block and TWO awards ceremony tickets. This gets you five tickets to the screening block that your project has been placed in, as well as two tickets to our awards ceremony. Any additional screening tickets (to either your own block or other blocks throughout the festival) will need to be purchased at full price. Any tickets to other events like panels, keynotes, or additional awards ceremony tickets will also need be purchased separately.